what do u like most bout driving a jeep?

mud4feet said:
I remember when I first got my license....saw a '61 Jeep parked by the Dairy Queen for sale. I loved that thing, didn't have a job or any money, but I was hooked (this was 1969). As life went on and I married, had kids, drove all kinds of stuff that was offered, my Jeep dreams in the background. Then I met mudwoman, drove her YJ, and was hooked. Bought my '03 (yeah, it's a TJ) and have my vehicle for life. I can pack anything I can think of on it, in it, or around it and take it on the road, around the road, or off the road. Can't believe I went 50 years without owning one.

I have a tj and I love that thing

Can't believe I went 50 years without owning one.

i feel the same way. i kept buying cherokees and passing on wranglers but my wife always wanted one. when we could afford it, i got her one. now, i don;t know how i could keep passing on others and how i kept telling myself the cherokee is just as good.

off road, the cherokee is just as good, when built right. on road it can haul more and is more comfy. but it can't pull the top off or the doors in a heart beat. it isn't the classic jeep. yes it started the suv craze but tis not a wrangler

CJ, YJ, TJ, JK......who friggin cares? Drive what you like best and quit hating.

If its a 7 slot Jeep and the top comes off, there is a Brother or Sister a few feet behind that grille.

CJ, YJ, TJ, JK......who friggin cares? Drive what you like best and quit hating.

If its a 7 slot Jeep and the top comes off, there is a Brother or Sister a few feet behind that grille.
you are correct sir, I just had to vent a little bit.But not changeing my opinion. It's not hate,it's more of disapointment and a touch of sadness. But all is well when I hit the trail and listen to my music in my ole yj,or just turn the darn music off and shut the jeep down and just sit out there in the middle of no where listening to nature that is around me,life is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
gennybro said:
you are correct sir, I just had to vent a little bit.But not changeing my opinion. It's not hate,it's more of disapointment and a touch of sadness. But all is well when I hit the trail and listen to my music in my ole yj,or just turn the darn music off and shut the jeep down and just sit out there in the middle of no where listening to nature that is around me,life is good.

That's comment right there is one of the many reason we all choose a jeep

Luis,

I am not American, but I love old Jeep style... Just X

Your last paragraph NAILED IT.:shades:

Hell yeah, we are getting votes for the old style so far,get enough of them and maybe jeep coorperation well sit up and take notice.

Mine is the filling of invisibility. The fact that I know this jeep can take me anywhere i please with no hesitation

you must have a really really good camo paint job to be THAT invisible....
or did you mean invincibility?? I would agree with you on either account :)

I like getting it dirty...just so i can watch my wife wash it :wub:

Attachments

• sudsnummies.jpg
    sudsnummies.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 1,864
The best thing about driving a jeep is that no 2 are exactly the same.... they tend to be a reflection of the owner's personality.... A jeep's mods & accessories say a whole lot about the person who selected them....

Well, with us, it's kinda become a "family" thing.........

Jeepsign.JPG

Jeepsparked.JPG

(Pictured: Left Front - mudwoman's YJ Right Front - My TJ Rear - Bro's (jbdayojeep) YJ

Last edited:

When bad weather approaches the Jeep is prep'd to go to work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

Chip01TJ said:
When bad weather approaches the Jeep is prep'd to go to work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

I enjoy when I say rain on the horizon cuz I know that's a mid hole in the making but in az it don't rain to often

Well.. I just got my jeep, but I have been around jeeps all my life. For one I have never drove anything else that drives like a jeep. They have a cool dart feel to them when you drive them. They are all cool because even a hard top isn't overly hard to take the top off and drive down the road with the breeze in your face. And course they go about anywhere and most of them will do it right off the show room floor. They just go. And when you are driving one it's kinda like you are in some kinda club because about every Jeeper waves at ya. It is an awesome feeling driving a jeep. No wonder they have been around so long. And look at them. From the 40's up till present day they really haven't chanced much. I think Jeep is the coolest ride ever :)

Rod Kandel said:
Well.. I just got my jeep, but I have been around jeeps all my life. For one I have never drove anything else that drives like a jeep. They have a cool dart feel to them when you drive them. They are all cool because even a hard top isn't overly hard to take the top off and drive down the road with the breeze in your face. And course they go about anywhere and most of them will do it right off the show room floor. They just go. And when you are driving one it's kinda like you are in some kinda club because about every Jeeper waves at ya. It is an awesome feeling driving a jeep. No wonder they have been around so long. And look at them. From the 40's up till present day they really haven't chanced much. I think Jeep is the coolest ride ever :)

Welcome to the jeep world

Back