What do you drive? (post pics!)

88Wrangles

RE: do i need shock boots?

Okay, I know there's a Readers Rides section, but I thought this might be kind of fun (let me know if it is not :oops: ).

So post up pictures of what you drive. This includes your daily driver, wheeling rig, whatever...

Here's my daily driver. '94 F150
image-missing.png

Here's my wheeling rig. '74 (mostly) Chevy
image-missing.png

And here's the old beaters that are just for fun. '73 F100 and '78 Toyota
image-missing.png

RE: do i need shock boots?

ummmm, could a Mod move this to the General Forum please!!

EDIT: Thank You whoever moved it :D

By the way, feel free to throw in pics of past vehicles too! I just love looking at pics of vehicles :wink:

Man you got some nice Vehicles!!

My first vehicle I ever bought, still working on it.
image-missing.png

and the one you all know...
image-missing.png

Nice and clean, but minus a Winch.

Joop

Thanks for the help posting South! I feel like i should be on the short bus after that one...

Just my Jeep, my bicycle and my wife's 99 Explorer and no one really wants to see a picture of that. Look out your window and you'll probably see one driving by.

edit: No prob Joop.

hey joop, i have a creative idea for you. take the front end of your stang, and put it on the front of the jeep, and you'd have a bonafide stangler. just kidding. i would post some pics of my rides, but i forgot how to post 'em.

RE: Steering problem after stuck, HELP!!!

Joopin said:

I'll trade you!! I'm trying to sell that white Ford...and would gladly trade for your Mustang!! (or the Jeep!!!! :D )

I've also got a '67 Chevelle, but it's no where near being finished and I have no digital pictures of it.

image-missing.png

This is Jeepy. It's all I've got, and all I drive. And that's the best pic I have right now... Hey! I have pics now, I can finally put something in the reader rides section, and clear out some of my GeoCities account...

Only got one Jeep and You have seen it. Check out my car domain site! Lady

image-missing.png

I also have a 1997 Suburban LT

, and a 1999 plain vanilla Taurus

But my favorite row runner, wrecking yard ride, dumpster diving friend to the end...............OLE SMOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-missing.png

OHH just found a pic of the Suburban

image-missing.png

88Wrangles said:
Joopin said:

I'll trade you!! I'm trying to sell that white Ford...and would gladly trade for your Mustang!! (or the Jeep!!!! :D )

I've also got a '67 Chevelle, but it's no where near being finished and I have no digital pictures of it.

I'd rather have the F100!! I miss my old blue F150. It was a '77 with a 351. POS, but I loved it!

Y'all have more money ('specially for insurance) and more driveway space than me! I'm envious. Just got our TJ and YJ - that's it! But that's plenty.

I'll get picks of the POS GMC and the wife's Camry on tomorrow....might even be able to dig up a pic of the old Toy and my '99 Camry, too.....oh, that was a sweet ride....Leather, woodgrain interior, gold package on black.....I miss it sometimes, then I remember that I traded it for my YJ and a check for $800!!!!! Then I don't miss it quite so much! :D

I own the two jeeps in my sig. But in addition to that, I sport the following around town frequently.

image-missing.png

0063606096100_215X215-3.jpg

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Re: RE: Forum rules and guidelines

There is squeeky, my 94 YJ
image-missing.png

The there is Rusty, my 89 YJ
image-missing.png

My Daily Driver, tire smoker, 92 chevy
image-missing.png

MY bike, the Murder-cycle

image-missing.png

and my old DD which has become a Ice racer... the omlet
image-missing.png

and my Wife drives a 02 chevy ZR2 blazer

'88 Cherokee Drivers Side Seat Belt Buckle

image-missing.png

FIRST TIME EVER TAKING THE TOP OFF TODAY :D WOO HOO .... now only if i could drive it :(

Forum Rules and Guidelines -- Why?

youve seen the before jeep,just wait till you see the after pics. i told you guys ill take pics of the whole process and keep you guys posted.shes goin in for a full body cavity search and upgrade mission i am excited. my other vehicle is a 96 land rover discovery.nothin special. right now im stuck drivin the fiances hyundai sante fe feels like a lamborghini compared to the jeep.o well. probably take a few months on the jeep.

Back