What do you drive? (post pics!)

Well, not to brag or anything but I've now got a 2000 Yukon Denali!!!! Sure is a big change from the other vehicles I've had! (it is 4wd though).

I'll get some pictures, but it's too dark in the garage and POURING rain outside right now :roll: :roll:

Heres my 2 jeeps
00' TJ new to me and completly stock
image-missing.png

85'trans (hubby's latest project)
image-missing.png

and my oh sooo cool mid bike
image-missing.png

Tho's were my current vehicles here are some of my favorites
who could ever forget Miss Purple
image-missing.png

90' mustang that car was bad......
image-missing.png

well I hope they all work.

Re: RE: Re: Recovery strap recommendations

purpleyjgirl said:
Heres my 2 jeeps
00' TJ new to me and completly stock
image-missing.png

Yesterday, I was working on an irrigation system in a fancy neighborhood, and there was a little girl with a Jeep like that one driving around in her mom's rock garden. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "Rock crawlin'"!!! She couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 years old!!! It was hilarious!

Oh, yeah, remind me again, Purple, why did you get rid of the purple Jeep? I loved that one.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Recovery strap recommendations

Well I broke it (cracked the front axel) and the hubby didnt have a shop or the tools to fix it in so I bought the grand and sold her, ever since the day I did it I regret it, and I still see her every other day or so. its sad :cry:

Well I just paid the GC off yesterday and its 100% mine. Of course I am trying to sell it so who knows if its going to help me. 2 more weeks and I am cruising florida in the TJ. Cant Wait!

RE: Re: Extra Wide Tires

Joopin said:
Nice and clean, but minus a Winch.

Joop

Thanks for the help posting South! I feel like i should be on the short bus after that one...

This is me: :)

This is my idea: :idea:

My idea involves copying Joopin's specs. :twisted:

Joop: You done yer jeep up real perty like. I hope you don't mind if I make mine kinda like a twin sister version of your Jeep. Never thought I liked the big flares but they actually look good on your Jeep.

<coveting.....coveting.....coveting....>

RE: Emmissions for a V8ed CJ

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

They are some old pics but it hasn't changed....... yet! All I need is a D60 Chevy front axle and I'll be one step closer :twisted:

RE: Zipper Problems!

My first Jeep (88 YJ on 32 x 11.50)
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Second Jeep (87 XJ on 31 x 10.50)
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Third Jeep (95 XJ on 31 x 10.50)
image-missing.png

(Yes I'm pulling the H2 out)
image-missing.png

My current Jeep (01 XJ stock)
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

We're thinking about buying a new Suburban or Yukon XL (GMC version of Suburban). At first we were thinking passenger van, but the seating in the big SUV's are roomier (although they carry fewer).
image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: Re: North and South

Cool SUV twisted', I want one too, but to afford those you need to be able to afford gas too :(

RE: Emmissions for a V8ed CJ

Yeah that gas situation sucks. I have a V8 grand cherokee and as much as I love it we just cant take it on the long trips because the mpg sucks

Re: RE: August goings ons..........

Here they are
First: veronkia my 99 XJ
110241279-4.jpg

Second : Vanessa my 95 YJ
110241250-4.jpg

Third: My 87 Cobra
108066543-5.jpg

Fourth : buying 87 comanchee within the month!

My Daily Driver, a 03 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

image-missing.png

George Washington National Forrest Trip

image-missing.png

My Jeep, before the new shackles & KC Daylighters

image-missing.png

Most recent

image-missing.png

prariepunk said:
Cool SUV twisted', I want one too, but to afford those you need to be able to afford gas too :(
Well we bought a minivan in 2000, and my wife only put 45K miles on it since we've owned it. It'll definately burn more gas but at an average of 9K miles a year it won't hurt too bad. Besides, we'll be a family of 7 any day now and we need something big, like it or not.

Now me on the other hand... well let's just say the gas prices hurt as I have a long commute to work and it's about to get longer.

Re: RE: August goings ons..........

judge09 said:
Yeah that gas situation sucks. I have a V8 grand cherokee and as much as I love it we just cant take it on the long trips because the mpg sucks

Don't sweat it, it's the American way to live beyond your means...... :lol:

Sparky-Watts said:
judge09 said:

Don't sweat it, it's the American way to live beyond your means...... :lol:

I think I phrased that wrong. We cant justify taking it on long trips, especially why my wife's car gets 20 mpg more on the highway. I would never live beyond my means. Its entirely irresponsible of people to do that and I would never put my family at risk. Financial stability is one of the great lessons my father in law taught me. Above all make sure your family is cared for and their needs are taken care of. Sorry about the rant...Sparky's American Way is one thing that bothers me to no end.

Back