what state has the most jeeps?

muttnutt

there is no mountains in florida,and maybe the jeeps in the mountains would like to drive on the beach in daytona?question is if youre jeep doent have 4x4 is it still a jeep?

How does it go from which state has the most jeeps to is it a jeep if its two weel drive? And as far as I am concerned just because it's only 2 wheel drive doesn't make it any less of jeep. And it doesnt take away anything from the people who own them.

I can't imagine how one would be able to answer that question"What state has the most jeeps". Even if you were able to get the data from the dept. of motor vehicles on all the "jeeps" that are registered on each state, it would not be accurate due to the fact that there's a lot of ranches all over that doesn't drive their jeeps on public roads exept on the ranch.. As for questioning the Jeep name on it's eligibility to be called a Jeep just because it's not a 4X4, i think you need to go out more often. There are people out there who buys the jeep name for its status not just for an off and on road use. The Jeep Compass, Patriot, Liberty, JK and Grand Cherokee's are all available in a 2WD drivetrain and YES, they are still a Jeep and capable of going offroad within limits.

I was hoping to see some answers as to who has the most jeeps. I will say that Vancouver, Wa has many jeeps. You can almost see one on every block. When I drive, you will see multiple Wranglers at the intersection. Off roading here is almost every man's hobby. Mt Helen's is an hour away, awesome trails every where you turn! I do miss Flroida and would love to drive my baby on the beach, I'd miss the NW too much...lol!

"The Jeep Compass, Patriot, Liberty, JK and Grand Cherokee's are all available in a 2WD drivetrain and YES, they are still a Jeep and capable of going offroad within limits."

A JK wrangler that is 2WD is just wrong in my opinon...but I'm not a huge fan of the four door either!

"The Jeep Compass, Patriot, Liberty, JK and Grand Cherokee's are all available in a 2WD drivetrain and YES, they are still a Jeep and capable of going offroad within limits."

A JK wrangler that is 2WD is just wrong in my opinon...but I'm not a huge fan of the four door either!
X2!!! Even the older TJ mail carriers were 4x4, it just doesnt't seem right that a wrangler has that option

my opinion not to ofend any two wheelers,is that it would be kinda funny seeing a 2 wheel jeep wrangler stuck in a little mudd.my opinion all wranglers should be 4x4 i think it should be a trademark,just two cents worth.imagine a group of jeeps trailriding and one says to the other i cant follow you i dont have 4 wheel drive.:shades::lol:

Yes, i agree that it would be funny to see a Wrangler 2WD stuck in the mud, and in my opinion, a well deserved one. The 2WD Wranglers came about from the consumers response on what option should be added on the Jeep Wrangler lines. It's for the people that likes the wrangler body for it's rugged design but has no intentions of going on the trails exept a dirt road and pavement and Yes i do agree that it was a stupid move but it's selling in a steady pace in the market..

the florida keys has lots of them. i think theres more jeeps in the hotter states than the cold.:shades:

I just checked, there are absolutly no jeeps in Utah. people don't buy them because there is not enough room in the back for all 8 wives.

probably picking his wife up at church, then his other wife at the grocery store, and the third is getting her hair done and the fourth through twelve are working the field.

JK!

Here in New Hampshire..you can't drive down the road with out running into one.

the other day,within 20mins of driving.i passed by 10 different jeeps.mainly G Cherokees,1-2 Libertys and the rest were Wranglers..

i do occasionally pass by another XJ..might pass by about 5-6 within a weeks time.

There was this one time,while at a stop light....there was 5 Jeeps.(including mine)

I just moved back home to Colorado from Virginia....not too many Jeeps out there. One of the first comments I made when I got back to Colorado......Look at all the friggin heeps everywhere!! I think there are so many that everyone has given up on the "wave" I tried a few times with no wave back so I have given up as well! Soooo Colorado is my final answer.

Back