What would you do...

Next time you see his car wait till he's not in it obviously then crack a few eggs on. :) works really well in AZ with our heat. Really helps the paint job, then again silly string will eat paint too and you could leave a message with that....

jasonmolinar said:
I still like my idea the most. Just saying. Haha. Getting money for free is never bad

I don't know if you could really count this situation as "free"

Roundeye said:
Grab him by his neck, stick his face inches from the snake and say "I think you dropped something".

May seem harsh to some, but if someone is that stupid, careless and disrespectful to put a snake in someone's ride, then they need some physical education.

Now, If it's poisonous snake....thats very different....thats an attempt on your life. They would be put on the ground at gunpoint and the cops called.

Pretty sure it was a shake.

Who would put a snake in someone's car?

Then again who would dump a shake on someone's seat?

If it were a snake I think I would just tell them to get it out. if its poisonous call the cops.

Follow him to his car get his tag # or follow him to his house/aprt/chill spot wait till they go inside hook up chain/tow rope to their bumper axle hood close to windshield get in jeep drop er down to 1st and put your foot through the floor board hang on. Pretty funny the things that it does. Used to drag abandon cars at 4 wheel trails that were burt or strip with my blazer that chain rips through a lot think what it would do to Honda hatchback rip rights threw it

Either call 911 or beat the living shit out of him but if it's a hot ass chick then try to hit on her (yes I am a teenager myself about to get my license in a month)

Then the Kid got lucky he dumped it.

Maybe he is blind, didn't know it was a jeep, maybe his mean friends told him it's a hummer

Roundeye said:
DOH! Ok, one little letter makes all the difference ( I need a bigger screen!).

BUT..... what if it's a poisonous shake?:D

Lol! If it was a poisonous shake, then we've got some serious problems.

we live on a busy state highway that slows down to 25mph through town an the idiots spit and throw food in any cat with the windows down. needless to say we DON'T park the jeeps out in the road !

Think "Outside" the box. Start with a distant stalk, almost Recon distance. Move in when the timing is right(area clear), utilize a rear naked choke hold to the individual until unconscious. Remove ID/License and all photos from individual's wallet. The next few weeks for that individual would be life changing. No witnesses, no legal action.

Lol... yikes. I feel incredibly sorry for the poor schmuck that decides to dump a poisonous/non-poisonous shake/snake in your seat.

Get someone to annouce that on his facebook page. Or have the word spread around that someone got shot for doing that and the shooter was looking for someone else to kill for that still. See if he goes to the police for "protection"

Back