Whats my JEEP worth???

Here are some newer pics.....what do you guys/gals think?

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Sully said:
You plan on getting another jeep?
Not exactly, I think this is what the Jeep is goin to be replaced with. Just finished taking it for a test drive and it sounds awesome. Theirs a short vid that I took if you wanna see it aswell....:)

Do you know any1 thats interested?

Thanks, Ruben

image-missing.png

Nice bike Im not one for the flat black fad thats going on but hey to each is own. Ducati is a nice bike anyway........ One problem I thought it was a action clip of you riding it? No action? oh well good luck anyway ride safe!!!!!

purpleyjgirl said:
Nice bike Im not one for the flat black fad thats going on but hey to each is own. Ducati is a nice bike anyway........ One problem I thought it was a action clip of you riding it? No action? oh well good luck anyway ride safe!!!!!
Action clip you say, click here if you wanna see me learing how to wheelie on my 99 R1...:)

Go here and click on Ruben Wheelie

http://69.18.176.107:8080/downloads.html

It is worth more to you than you will ever know. Any price unless it goes right over into another Jeep is to cheap. I have been Jeepless for a few months now and it sucks real bad. So eith do not sale at all or only sale after you find the replacement first. tug

Back