What's your day job?

Tool and die maker/ machinery. Sorry I piggy backed on someone elses post before. New at posting. Getting the hang of it.

You were a Hooker powerplant TI? Now doing main mods? I'm a Hooker TI now....Delta and Fox models.8)

i was qaulity for the t55 engine line. still supervising the main mods but on the uh-60 variants.

have you been here before? i don't know what the term hooker means in your usage so i might not be answering your question right. i am guessing hooker means the ch-47? if so, then yes but i forgot one bird in my line of jobs, i forgot to put that i was supervisor of the ah-64 gearbox shop also.

are you at boeing? up north? i went tdy out to see that set up last march or april.

Last edited:

correctional officer,I get to hang out with murderers,rapists and child molesters all day

i was qaulity here at ccad for the t55 engine line. still at ccad supervising the main mods but on the uh-60 variants.

have you been here before? i don't know what the term hooker means in your usage so i might not be answering your question right. i am guessing hooker means the ch-47? if so, then yes but i forgot one bird in my line of jobs, i forgot to put that i was supervisor of the ah-64 gearbox shop also.

are you at boeing? up north? i went tdy out to see that set up last march or april.

i love the army because all the cool stuff i get to see and do.

Check PM

Back to being a working man again after 2 yrs to the day of being unemployed,last 6 months liveing in a 12x30 foot shack I put togeather with tent poles 2x2s and tarps,to stretch out my money,craped in a 5 gallon bucket for 6 months.but saved my credit from crashing. Working as a maintenance mechanic,going to school also to get the journeymens card for industrial maintenance,prior to that,was a machinest.

Started out as a diesel mechanic,but had a life change caused by an anurysm,got into auto parts got all the way up to parts manager untill the chevy dealership closed,I now work for NAPA. Have done a few different things along the way,Propane service/delivery,Electricians helper,Vinyl graphics owner

Started out as a diesel mechanic,but had a life change caused by an anurysm,got into auto parts got all the way up to parts manager untill the chevy dealership closed,I now work for NAPA. Have done a few different things along the way,Propane service/delivery,Electricians helper,Vinyl graphics owner
I noticed your name is Micheal Jones. One of my best friends name is Micheal Jones, his dad is also Micheal Jones. Sure is hard to keep up with the Jones's. He's often joked, growing up his name was Damnit Micheal!

bgentry414 said:
Police Officer Madison Mississippi by night. Lawn service and firewood by day.

Nice to see another mississippian on here. I work maintenance at the Nissan plant. Also been in the guard for 5 yrs. Avionics,electrical, and armament on AH-64. Saw Superj has some aviation backround as well.

I own and operate a tractor and excavator service in north- central Florida

At the moment I'm a petrolium transfer tech... glorified gas pump attendent for fred meyers (kroger) truck and refridgerated trailer fleet waiting for my turn at the journeyman truck mechanics apprentice position 3 years so far well see if management runs out of friends and family first
Clackamas Oregon

I work for Avaya, formally Lucent Technologies and AT&T back in the day! Install maintain large and small businesses telecom systems. Im on the bottom rung with 16 years, transferred from Portland Oregon to save my job 2 yeas ago.

I work for Avaya, formally Lucent Technologies and AT&T back in the day! Install maintain large and small businesses telecom systems. Im on the bottom rung with 16 years, transferred from Portland Oregon to save my job 2 yeas ago.

Alright, another phone guy :shades:
I've got about 5 years doing Cisco Call Manger VoIP installs and maintenance.

tjlboise said:
I am a maintenance man at a retirement home in boise idaho

Well I have a much earlier post that says im a mason/ bricklayer. Well that is true for 14years that's what I did I had a crew that I ran and a company truck. Now I have moved to florida and I now work for comcast as a technician. Just thought id update. Lol.

Nice to see another mississippian on here. I work maintenance at the Nissan plant. Also been in the guard for 5 yrs. Avionics,electrical, and armament on AH-64. Saw Superj has some aviation backround as well.

Yup, all your birds come through where I work. All the gearboxes from feb 2010 specifically came through the shop I was supervisor of. Now I am supervisor of the uh-60 trans shop so if you have any buddies in blackhawks, I got them covered

Back