Where to go mudding

jacked95cherokee

Is anyone in the midwest even on here? Im looking for a place to take my cherokee and I live on the Iowa, WI,IL,MN boarder. I cant seem to find anywhere close to go mudding. Even a 4x4 club would be nice. Can anyone help?:shock:

Wow I thought were you are ypu could just say lets go over there and you would b weelin but I supose its gettin harder al over to 4 wheel..

I heard they were going to change the welcome sign in Iowa to: Welcome to Iowa, I hope you brought something to do.

I would have thought you could at least find a mud hole there. I guess the corn soaks up all the water.

It's like that all over. Where I live, there are literally thousands upon thousands of acres of woods, streams, washed-out flood lands and giant mud holes......but......nobody wants anyone to ride on them. Typical "I own 700 acres of washed-out, un-buildable, un-farmable floodplain scrubland but I don't want anyone on it".

I wish I could buy 1000 or so acres and make an ORV park out of it.

Locate a club near you and join. They will provide you with all the knowledge in the world regarding wheeling locations, as well, you will be giving back to the wheeling commnuity by being a positive active person and not some idiot out on land they should be on.

Years ago when I was a kid there was a club in Dubuque called the "Tri-State stump jumpers. I don't know if they exist anymore.

Back