where yall from?

Middle Tennessee, and I wheel anywhere there's an opening in the trees that just might lead to a trail.[addsig]

image-missing.png
Where we be
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Southern CA

I jeep anywhere i can. Heck i jeep in the front yard sometimes. real slow though as to not tick off the wife. ha ha.

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

Lake Havasu Arizona area. Lots of sand and rocks, no mud.

[addsig]

Virginia.

National Forrest lands are the greatest. Mountians and trails, lots of free campgrounds allong the trails. Surprisingly fery few clubs, but hey the trails can be amasingly rewarding once you find em'.[addsig]

i wheel in eastern and cental Oklahoma. Lots off wildlife refuges in the eastern part with trails, mud and rocks. In the central part there are alot of rivers and streams that get really low in the summer where you can drive for underds of miles without getting on the road.[addsig]

Elkton, Maryland. In the north eastern part of the state... not many places to wheel around here though. A few cool trails along the canal roads but not much else
image-missing.png
[addsig]

rhode island but to wheel i go to new hampshire and massachusetts. to many off limit areas where i live.[addsig]

Indiana here.... we have Silver Lake. It's nice and sandy... what fun.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

pennsylvania... hour's drive north of philthadlphia. half hour away from pasmokeater.[addsig]

South East Pennsy, about an hour from Philadelphia, and about a half hour from Dingus lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back