Wierd Jeeps II

PASmokeater

is jeepin allowed?

Lets all get our heads together and post whatever pics of not so ordinary pics of Jeeps that you find (or have found).

Here's one I came across while trying to put my finger on the Zamboni Jeep.

image-missing.png

Rob 8) :p :)

Nice ski resort Jeep!

...bbbbrrrrrrrrr...

But, maybe Jeeps from a warmer climate might be good for that bad knee. Some weird Jeeps from the Philippines, perhaps?

Yep, a few Philippine Jeepneys would be just what a doctor would prescribe.

Philippine Jeepney construction began after WW-II. The Jeepneys were made of bits and pieces and abandoned military Jeeps. This is individuality and creativity run amok, but I like the Jeepneys for that very reason: Free expression, no concern whatsoever with "taste."

"Hello, parts department? Send me five of everything!"

image-missing.png

Somewhere under this hood lies a 275,000 Ampere alternator.

image-missing.png

I like the grill treatment on these two Jeepneys.

image-missing.png

The road kill cover their eyes when this baby approaches at night.

image-missing.png

Inspector-G

PS: Rob, I hope that knee is on the mend.

Yeah,those street jeeps are lame.What country are those jeepeny's in???MEXICO?????

Not a great photograph, but I find this Jeep a bit weird. Then again, I am construing "weird Jeep" as meaning "unusual Jeep" for the purpose of this thread.

image-missing.png

As you might guess, I have been cruising the "woodie" internet web sites recently.

Oh, help me. Don't let me get infected by the woodie-bug too. Isn't the Jeep-bug enough? :)

Inspector-G

the new rubicon commercial gets two thumbs up from me

I was inspired to post the attached picture by the TV news of the activities of our
mounted troops in Iraq. This Jeep is not weird, but it is unusual -- by contemporary
standards.

A fine example of the ancestry of our military, hobby and daily-driver vehicles.

image-missing.png

Offered with a tip of the hat to Jeep, and a salute to U.S. soldiers, airmen, sailors
and marines -- past, present and future.

Respectfully,

Inspector-G

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like that one too....It's nice as well...:) :) :)

herculiner and heat

That wing (or whatever it is) on that white and green jeep up there has to be the UGLIEST
automobile that i have ever seen. GOT DOWNFORCE? Haha j/k

Back