Wii rant!

I've been playing Wii for an hour now and I'm wore out! Goin to get another controller and some more games tomorrow!

No more running for me, knees, back, yaddy yaddy. I guess I am a train wreck at 41, but still serving at this point. I am mobile so that's a good thing. LOL

No more running for me, knees, back, yaddy yaddy. I guess I am a train wreck at 41, but still serving at this point. I am mobile so that's a good thing. LOL

Me too! I'm only 31, but at the rate I'm going I feel like I'll be in a wheel chair by the time I'm 50! :( I can still pass my 2 mile run when I take the P.T. test, but if I was training even a little I probably wouldn't feel like I want to die when I'm done!

I still love my Wii! So do my friends...

Well friends! I signed up for the Chicago Marathon! I will be running my first 26.2 miles this year on October 12th!

X2...........xbox 360 and cod4 is the s#*%. most addictive game (online) i've played in years.............(rockrawler1) IM a noob.

I sent you a friend request and it's been pending for a while now.

So is there anyone with a Wii that can tell me how to find out your friend code so I can play online? I was playing MX vs ATV Untamed and tried to go online, but it just sat there saying it was looking for a game to join. I'd like to just be able to play with my friends in town from time to time. That way we could all get hammered while playing and not have to worry about driving home. :)

I have a Wii and have connected wirelessly, but don't know how to do the Mii exchange yet.

Post it if you find out...

Back