Winch

stumblnyj

I just purchased a front bumper with a built in winch plate. I want nothing more than to fill that hole ASAP. But while doing my research I found several winches and brands. I Am new to winches and would like to know if I'm barking up the right tree or not. I plan on doing a small block swap with in the next year or two so I was looking at a 9000 Lb winch. I also have to watch my pennies. So as much as I would like to have a Warn winch I feel as if I'm only buying the name. I saw that Quadtratec now has there own brand of winches priced nicely for my budget. Has anybody here bought one and have any reviews?

I will take reviews on all the different makes of winches. Also I plan to do light to moderate wheeling and like the rest of us it will be there to pull out all my buddy’s because I never get stuck ;).

Last edited:

Well the Quadratec winch won't have any reviews yet they are still in pre order status.

my little winch from tractor supply works good. whatever their in store brand is. its not the warn ones though. mine is a little 4500lber though which is contrary to what everyone says will work

Back