WTB hard top for yj

robo83

Im looking for a hard top for my 93 yj. Would like a black one with NO CRACKS, NO LEAKS. I would also like to get the upper hard doors that fit the top. Ive seen the 2 piece hard tops and im not sure if i want that or the solid one piece, i assume that the 2 piece would be a little easier putting on and taking off but let me know what you have.

Thanks

sorry i didnt even think about that im in Georgia, I am willing to drive a little bit for a good deal but i would prefer not to drive out of state

Nothing on craigslist? That or a junkyard would be your spots

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

I have one that came off of a 94 yj. I'm located in gaffney SC. I would sell it for around $400. Maybe take less than that. Its black with a little wear.

craigslist is like treasure hunting, most people want way to much or they are selling something that really isnt worth it. you do how ever find the occasional deal.

its not me but thats ok thats a long drive for me. And i would like to get the hard uppers with the top to so still looking.

bump, still lookin for a hard top and hard uppers for my '93 yj. located in georgia little bit south of atlanta.

Back