You know you drive a Jeep when....

When u can push shopping carts around. Got a few looks from people but I had fun at 3am.
Now that is strange, but dont knock it till ya try it,might do that tonight and also see how many shopping carts I can pull with my winch.

If you wear your motorcycle rain suit when taking the Jeep to work on a rainy day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

When u make a sober friend drive ur jeep cause u wanted it at the party on ur bday.

I trusted a friend who drives a jeep the most.

When you get your first jeep and the next 10 birthday and Christmas lists are instantly made..."stuff for the jeep"

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

When a friend has a hard time taking this photo but comes up with this on his green screen and adds the background.

Attachments

• image-3402318787.png
    image-3402318787.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 329
When u find a jeep wrangler in a game and want to see how good it's towing is. I tested it and here's the result.

Complete strangers wave at you as you pass - because they're driving a Jeep, too.

When it takes 3 apps to say yes to no roof and doors or keep them on.

Attachments

• image-4290299161.png
    image-4290299161.png
    524.2 KB · Views: 392
When u talk to a girl on the Internet and find out that she and her father drive jeeps and that just makes the relationship 10x stronger.

[0||||0] said:
When it takes 3 apps to say yes to no roof and doors or keep them on.

slightly off topic but how do you screen cap your iPhone? is it a setting or app?

Back