Zonies!!!

don't remember, didn't taste very well.

That's cause you're used to Mass ground water, we get ours from 6-800 fts below ground level. No one here drinks it either :lol:

TEMPE? been there once, I ain't goin back either, most o us use air conditioning out this way. :lol:

well i bet yall dont have a dominant skeeter population like we have here in southeastern bama;we have some i believe could stand flat footed and rape a turkey

well i bet yall dont have a dominant skeeter population like we have here in southeastern bama;we have some i believe could stand flat footed and rape a turkey

Pretty sure a few of them boogers caught the jet stream and made a home here in TN too. :lol:

uh-oh sorry those lil fellers mite not do so well here,especially in the summer months,its gettin better now that its coolin down at nite (40-50 at nite)we can finally sit round the fire pit and drink our tequlia :drunk:................

I spent a few months at Ft. Huachuca, does that count?

FWIW, I loved Arizona.

Ft. Huachuca? Yeah, down by Dragoon, and Cochise Mtn. Great area down there. I guess that would partially count :???:

I guess it'll be solo runs out here this spring (that's when I hope to have my Jeep back together), just me, "B", Stupid (dog) and the snakes & lizzards.

Back