wisconsin jeepers check in

hey from wisconsin looking for fellow jeepers for possiable wheeling. There r a few great parks up here to go to. Apple valley farms has rock crawling and mud and trail rides u can go one they r acctually going to be open for a weekend here in febuary just looking for ppl ta go with as i normally end up going wheeling alone so please check in let me know if anyone else is in the area that might want to go and have some good old country fun with there rides

Well I may not live there currently, but I have and plan to again in the future. I currently live just south of the cheddar curtain near Rockford.
I have not heard of Apple Valley Farms, do they have a site, or where are they located.

I'm just accross the boarder from ya (yup...one of those MN guys)! Not to many folks from the Midwest on this board. If you're ever up north and wanting to wheel, the ORV Park in Gilbert is a blast. I usually spend as many weekends up there as I can.

I've never been to Apple Valley, but I hear about it all the time. I'd go that weekend, but I'll be at our club Ice race near Duluth. Hope ya have fun, don't break to much:twisted:

Looks like a have a few places up north to go to. I want to check out the northwoods ORV park too. It is near the old Rib Mtn.

Ggg said:
Looks like a have a few places up north to go to. I want to check out the northwoods ORV park too. It is near the old Rib Mtn.

My club was supposed to go to the northwoods last year and it was closed for ORV access. Or so we were told.

Never heard of it being closed other than during hunting season. If you guys ever come up and need a guide, just shoot me pm. I'd be more than happy to show you around.

Is there s website that is associated with the northwoods? Wisconsin ORV?

NSW4x4.com :: Index This is the site that my club uses the most, the forum largest in northern MN and the second largest in the state. If you wanted to hook up with someone up at the park this would help. Most of the guys only live 30-40 min away.

Ggg said:
Both
I mentioned this park in WI.
Welcome to Northwoods Overland
jeeperwilly is talking about one in MN.

OOHH. thanks. Makes a lot more sense now! And u can still get in everywhere in northwoods wis? Is it a jeep trail or could a car get back there too? My club is thinking that the good trail is closed by DNR.

Back