4x4 posi lock in quadratec

marc

has anyone installed one of these in there jeep if so how much of a pain in the a$$ was it they say about 2 hours with common hand tools and is for experenced home mechs. I consider my self experenced but my patience is poor I am the type of person that will grab a hammer and make it fit. and also if I do this will I have to worry about any of the vacuume lines comming off the t case? It list for 209.95 and emlimantes the shift motor so i may be worth it. Thanks

marc

Free Speech

They are pretty easy to install. Check on ebay, u8nder seller ecor4x4, I have a few left that I am blowing out or call me 877-321-3267(ecor). the last couple that I have in stock for the season I am blowing out. A lot more then 10% off.

I put one in my XJ, took about 2 hours, was fairly easy. Good product that holds up. There are cheaper ways to go though.

I'm not familiar with the vacuum disconnect motor on a Quadratrac 4wd so it's up in the air.

I've seen the posi-lok for about $150 in a few places, so shop around if you want the real thing and don't want to have to try to piece something together.

Back