What's a 2002 Wrangler Parts Vehicle worth?

60 Biscayne

I have an oportunity to maybe pick up a 2002 Wrangler which is just a parts vehicle. I want to make the gent a fair offer but I don't want to overpay for it either.
1st of all it was hit big time square in the nose!
Most of the sheet metal up front has been removed but nothing could have been saved anyway. The windshield is broken and both of the airbags were deployed. Steering wheel is there but the airbags pooped, I don't know what if anything of the steering or front end components might still be OK.
He's sold the 4 cyl engine and I got the radiator. I'm amazed now that I've seen this vehicle as to how the radiator could have survived.
The front drive shaft / yoke of the front rear is busted up - dont know how much damage there is to the front rear? Maybe not much or maybe it's history.
The trans, a standard shift, & t-case are still in the vehicle. Don't know if they are damaged or not but I think not if the motor was good & the radiator survived.
Somebody snitched the 1/2 doors, seats and a lot of the dash stuff. My buddy says he thinks he knows who took it & we might be able to get some of it back.
It has a dandy Spice soft top, nice side steps, dash harness is there which I can use along with the instrument cluster. Fuel tank, rear bumper, shifters, roll bar & carpets are all there & in excellant shape. The 2 rear wheels with decent tires are on the vehicle and the spare & 3rd brake light are also in place. Somebody & we think we know who snitched the tail lights.
My daughter has my '97 which is a 4 cyl 5 speed & she wants the soft top bad, our Jeep doesn't have A/C & she's out in L.A. Lots of parts here - What do you think?

OK nobody gave me a figure so I offered him $300 & he said OK
The front is history - The springs & rotors & such seem OK
The Trans looks OK but he said the T-case is cracked
Rear Rear looks OK but The front rear has yet TBD
Lots of things are questionable but my son wants this type roll bar for the '89 & I think we need the instrument cluster / harness........
My daughter wants the soft top
Should be able to sell the trans, tub, fuel tank, seat stuff & the rear rear and get my $300 back with no problem I figure.
Jim

Yeah I took some photos and sent them to my daughter in LA & she's making me a list of what she needs/wants! Her boyfriend drives the jeep & she has a 2006 Hummer.
I don't know how to put them up here or I'd show you what it looks like - The parts car that is!

Back