windshield light bar

Why? Judging by your avatar picture you should have plenty of lights.

In my experience, fog/driving lights are a waste of money, most of the time they will get ripped off or destroyed on trees and rocks.
Cann't argue with that.

Cann't argue with that.

X3; I have seen a bunch of fellow club members leave lights mounted in trees along a trail... And the only ones that I have yet to hit are the ones mounted in the hood hinges (well, I hit ONE of them with no damage, but the passanger side still has not been hit). And I have more than enough lighting with 4 auxiliary lights...

That is why I want to make mine mounted on the bottom of the the windshield frame. If they get busted there, then I have bigger issues....LOL

Last edited:

If anyone needs an old school one for a CJ I've got an unused one as I went with another plan.

Brian Z said:
got a pic of it? I might buy it from you..

It's got some scratches but it's already wired and sorry it took so long to reply

Attachments

• image-352196282.png
    image-352196282.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 614
  • image-2303563991.png
    image-2303563991.png
    815.6 KB · Views: 483
  • image-2349520961.png
    image-2349520961.png
    859.8 KB · Views: 467
for anyone in texas, use the craigslist state search and there is a light bar listed for 100 bucks with lights. i forget which city, is why i say use the state search

Ghost Rider said:
Working on one for the inside so you can mount gadgets and cup holders. I will post a pick when done.

I would be interested in seeing one of these for a CJ

Z- Monster

Brian Z said:
I like that alot. how would I mount that??

There are two holes on each side of your windshield that the light bar lines up with

There are two holes on each side of your windshield that the light bar lines up with

I just went out and looked at mine. it will bolt up where I have my other lights mounted. that would work great. Is it for sale ? and if so what would you want for it??

Back