wheelin in jersey

miked

i was wondering how many people on this board are from the tri-state area (NJ,PA,DE) and where go wheelin and/or are there are any clubs that I could ride along with?

Where in jersey are you from. I belong to a small club from southern new jersey. Check out the website. It is a little old and needs to be updated though. We have everything from just about stock to highly modiefed.

WWW.OVERMOST4WD.com

Also i have a few pits that i play in locally around me.

------------------
80 cj7, 304, auto, 33's,

i personally hit a few pits that are within 5 miles of my house. The club goes to basto, lacey, we are trying to get a paragon trip together, and i even had them down here once. If you want email me and we can get together soon. Me and my brother in law may be going out this tuesday and saturday april 7(all depends on when i get done work). What city are you from im from vineland. Let me know. Just wondering what do you run.

------------------
80 cj7, 304, auto, 33's,

Jersey here as well. Where are you guys? I've heard of the Overmost club... Always looking for some new whellin buddies.

------------------

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2[/IMG]Originally posted by njjeepthing:
Jersey here as well. Where are you guys? I've heard of the Overmost club... Always looking for some new whellin buddies.

</font></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Not sure where you are from but i am going wheeling Saturday. Its not a club run but i am trying to see if anyone wants to come from the club. As of now it is just my brother in law and me. If you would like to come email me. And i can let you know some more info.

------------------
80 cj7, 304, auto, 33's,

tell me where your gonna be, maybe i'll meet up with you. oh yea, what time are you gonna go out.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2[/IMG]Originally posted by miked:
tell me where your gonna be, maybe i'll meet up with you. oh yea, what time are you gonna go out.</font></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Not sure what time we are going out yet or even where we are going. I have to change a spring eye bushing first. Then we will probably be going out after that. My email is pontiac58@aol.com. Email me an i will let you know. If you want leave me a phone number and i will call you back. We will probably be going out in the afternoon.

------------------
80 cj7, 304, auto, 33's,

Back