tire size

gosto789

hey, i'm new to this site. i just bought a 2001 sport and have stock everything. it's mostly a commuter, but i will be doing light to moderate off-roading. i want to get a 4" superlift and bigger tires (33 x 12.50), but i am debating what is practical and whats too much for me. i am mostly asking about what tires to invest in. the only thing i have heard about are the BF Goodrich ATs. are they any god? money is a small issue as well. i am also looking at 15 x 8 rims. i would appreciate any input you all have. thanks. --mark[addsig]

That is the correct rim size for that tire size.

To help you choose a tire, you need to list things like:
  • What percentage driving onroad and off
  • What type of terrain will you encounter offroad
  • What type of weather conditions encountered onroad
  • What mileage you expect (tire wear)
  • How important is tire noise
  • How important is smooth ride

There's more to consider, but that's off the top of my head. It's tough to say, "get XXXX tire" without knowing more.

Anybody seen these Swampers? IROK
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

[addsig]

My shop I take my jeep too says the superlift is crap. They swear by the Teraflex 4 inch long arm. Goodyear mt'rs are everyones favorite out here in colorado. Have fun fixin up your jeep. Just remember jeep stands for just empty every pocket[addsig]

Hey Bounty where did you come up with that
pic, it's the first time I have even heard of
that tire...when did they start making them?????? :-? :-O :-? [addsig]

They're new, I learned about them last week. The top pic is from Interco's website, and the second set is www.SORV.com :-D [addsig]

yea, i saw that pic a few weeks ago on PBB, interco is puting them out is sizes up tp 49" tall :-O :-O [addsig]

Back