cheap suspension lift? any help please

diggedyduh

I have a 90 wrangler and i was wondering if there was any thing that could be built or bought that is an easy lift? I already have shackles but i am looking for about another 2-3 inches. I heard that the 3/4 eliptical gives you an inch lift but i was comparing on my jeep and it looks a little more than that any comments? And i was also saw that one guy and notice i said one guy said that a shackle reversal gave him like 2 inches anything on that? An idea i had, and any idea of mine cant be good, is there any other vehicle with the same size leafs but with arch for an easy swap with my stock ones? thanks for everything[addsig]

I´ve never tried them on a jeep but I´ve put Air-Lifts on some of my trucks. They make coil over air adjustable helper springs. That don´t stiffen things up to much and can be adjusted for occasional loads. They did mess with the articulation a bit, but it was nice to be able to lower it back down again for highway and mountain driving. I don´t have the cataloge handy but I´m sure they have Jeep applications. They are a little more expensive than add a leaf, but cheaper than a spring lift. I´ve only had them fail on me once, when I punctured one with a sharp stick.[addsig]

a body lift, shackle lift, add-a-leaf, or spring over will be your cheapest options.[addsig]

Back