license plate light

LGR

1995 Jeep YJ for sale

So..i was driving back from my girlfriend's house just before and i really took notice at all the cars with lights for the plates and said..when i got LED tail lights what is me to do? anyone did this or thought of this? for the record i'm going to be installing one of the wilderness racks that has the place mount on the post thing for the rack. so i cant' really hook a light up to the body..any ideas?

I have seen lights that are actually built right into the bolt that hold the plate on. sure someone has them.

the hard part is working it with my wilderness rack thats soon to come. my plate will get relocated to one of the rear supports for the rack. I was going to get one of them small lights that trucks use for my plate...that will work fine without the rack..but when it comes that light will be worthless unless i can rig it to that support bar

have you guys seen the back of a school bus, that is what i want for the rear of my jeep. they have a small lic plate light that sticks out about an inch, and is about the 2in around.

yeah thats what i was thinking..but how do i rig that up to my wilderness rack? and wire it nice

If you're jeep was built w/o em do you still have to install some???

Back