Bump Stop Question

90Xjay

I was sent the wrong front bump stops from a company while I was installing my lift kit and had to modify them to fit. The company admitted that they sent me the wrong stops after I had to modify the wrong ones and put my rig back together. They appoligized and just sent me a free pair of the correct ones. The ones on the Cherokee now are ok, but I would like to have the new ones on ? Is is possible to replace them whithout taking out the coil spring If so, I'll pass and wait till I have to take them out anyway.

You'd have to compress the coil man and thats a whole other can of worms I'd just leave your mods in unless you feel you need to replace them. It sux you got shafted on the purchase. But the bright side is you got a set if you need them.

Skip it

Hi,

I know of no way to remove the bump stops without having to compress and/or remove the springs. I agree though, it would be a pain in the a$$ to have to remove them just for that. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Yeah, you are right, I should just shelf them until I get the chance to change them or find someone else who wants them.

Back