Should I sell my TJ's factory skid plates?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded all the skid plates on my Jeep and I've had the factory ones in the backyard behind the shed for years now. Are these worth hanging on to? TJs are getting pretty old now and I'm not sure if I'd be sad I got rid of them in the future.

Don't think they'd be worth much if anything.

IMG_20230808_140739441.jpeg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:

might be worth something in the future for someone doing a full restore.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I guess I've had them bumping around for 18 years, what's another 18?

I just have to have my story straight if my wife ever looks back behind the shed.

might be worth something in the future for someone doing a full restore.

That what i was thinking too.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

those plates aint hurten nutten in back of that shed, may set there for anouther 5 years then wammy someone needs one and you get cash. In the mean time I suggest you position them so a rabbit can get in there under them,then ya can say Honey come look at our nature habitat. May be put some carrots there to show her you care.

Last edited:
position them so a rabbit can get in there under them,then ya can say Honey come look at our nature habitat. May be put some carrots there to show her you care.

It's funny you say that, I have rabbits in my backyard and it drives the dog crazy. She's never caught on, but loves the chase.
A rabbit habitat may just be the ticket.

It's funny you say that, I have rabbits in my backyard and it drives the dog crazy. She's never caught on, but loves the chase.
A rabbit habitat may just be the ticket.

New meaning of ?Jeep Life?
You could name them
CJ. , Scrambler, Renegade, ?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
Back