Reverse lights not working!?

poooorboy

Whats new every one i am glad it is Friday ! Well back to my silly problem my reverse lights do not come on in reverse, Checked bulbs they are fine could it be some sensor??switch?? Also checked fuses there fine? Well thanks in advance,,,, steve :-D [addsig]

clean your neutral safety switch... it has the contacts in it from your shifter that control the revere lights, as well as when the car can start. eventually you'll have to shift your jeep into neutral occasionally just to get it to start, kuz mine won't start in park at all times.

http://www.jeepin.com/features/nss/index.asp[addsig]

Thanks dingus you are the Man !!! Did you ever see pics of icy fridges xj ? Sorry i didnt get back to you about those rims! but ive decided to use them on my xj , plus nobody wanted to buy the whole rig / but i cant wait till good weather so i can fix my xj up >> Also i know you installed a lift kit I to was wondering about a lift maybe 1inch , or 2 inch.... What do you recomend on the econo tip? :-D [addsig]

as for an econo lift kit, you can get longer rear shackles (2" longer shackles = 1" lift) and some coil spacers for up front.

-nate[addsig]

If that dose not fix it wire up a real back up light and a toggle switch. Say 100 watts should do the trick heheheh Tug[addsig]

Back