Starting problems

Boone

Heres my challenge:

1997 jeep wrangler 2.5 liter

Started a month ago. ran fine..now it cranks but I have no fire at all.

All things work except gas gauge and voltage gauge. I have changed all fuses and the solenoid. I have back traced to the soleniod for fire and nothing. Not one spark. Tomorrow I will attempt a relay check. the local dealership is ready and willing. For a hefty service price. Any Ideas Any one?

image-missing.png
[addsig]

I assume you checked at the coil to see if you spark? Need a little more input to as where you have traced/ and what you have checked. Not starting could be a host of things. Just to be sure I would also make sure that you have fuel pressure. Let me/us know everything you have checked, just so we don't recommend something you already have checked.

Hope we can help....[addsig]

had a similar problem last week. mine started after some cohearsing but it ran like... well it didnt run to good. i replaced the trottle position sensor. quick fix for my problem. just thought id give that info to ya.

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

Back