5pd
    5pd is offline Junior Member

team rush Quality parts?

I did the team rush upgrade a few years ago---great mod-- and went to the auto parts store to get a new cap and rotor today. After visiting all three auto parts stores in my area today , I could not obtain a quality(brass terminal and better dialectric plastic) cap and rotor. The carquest guy told me they no longer carry standard/blue streak, and none of the others did either. Does ford have a performance parts section that carries a quality cap or does anyone know where to locate these.

buckshot500 is offline Senior Member

Re: team rush Quality parts?

Quote Originally Posted by 5pd View Post
    I did the team rush upgrade a few years ago---great mod-- and went to the auto parts store to get a new cap and rotor today. After visiting all three auto parts stores in my area today , I could not obtain a quality(brass terminal and better dialectric plastic) cap and rotor. The carquest guy told me they no longer carry standard/blue streak, and none of the others did either. Does ford have a performance parts section that carries a quality cap or does anyone know where to locate these.
    Napa should have what you need.
    Forums/CORF Carolina's & surrounding states.
    Forums/CCOR Eastern Carolina's.

I have more redneck mods than you!
    1990 YJ 4.2L AX-15 on board 220 amp alternator welder, York OBA with rear bumper air tank, Hitch mount front or rear XRC8, Junkyard tube doors, MC2100, TeamRush ign., 60" Hi-lift w/Jackmate, Homebrew cage add-ons, Homemade 1/4 ton trail rack, removable hood-windshield-tailgate, soda bottle coolant & W/W reservoirs Home built stinger & dual hitch front bumper..............

Keith__C is offline Member

Re: team rush Quality parts?

Autozone should have them in stock- it is a normally stocked item, part # is F2104G and is a cap and rotor combo kit. if the guy only looks up distributor cap instead of cap and rotor kit you'll get the cheap one with aluminum terminals