Road trip pics

Is it fair to say that you saw pretty much every kinda weather possible!!

Great pictures man, looks like a cool trip

That does look like fun, but where, exactly, is Colodado? Is that in Canada? Just kidding. I'll have to remember to make a slideshow of my road trip from Florida to California when I finally make it. I seen a show an the travel channel about the 10 best sceneic destinations in the West U.S. Made me want to load the sleeping bag and camp stove in the Jeep and go..... Then I remembered I still can't drive my Jeep :)

whiterubicon said:
Sometimes I miss the snow!
Well rubi my friend come on down to Utah... We can show ya around...take you through Moab and before you leave we can send a few tons of the stuff home with ya...LOL!

Tap, Tap, Tap

:lol: Sully,

Those pics are fantastic! Who's jeep is that? And is everything out there where you were so wide open?

I'm a coastal girl, and the coasts are crowded. I've visited all over but none of the places you did on this trip and they do look awesome. I'm not used to seeing such open space not filled with industrialism.

Glad you put these together!
Lady

Man I thought that was New England, one day 50 gegree's, next snow, next neg 30 degree;s and then 70 the next

jps4jeep, LOL, that's what I was thinking.

THe pictures are wicked cool, it looks so beauitful out there...I need to take a ride.

We hit 4 different snow storms. 2 in Colorado,1 in Utah, and 1 in Arizona. But once we hit California things heated up! This is the jeep my brother purchased. And this was the reason for the post "guess that axle". Oh yea, its a 44!

Nah, we didnt hit any trails though I saw the trail heads.In some of the pics you can see the old dirt road highway we were on.There were a few mud puddles on it.That and the snow drifts in colorado is all the wheeling we did this trip.

Back