the CJ...

Laura, are you guys looking to sell it? I know steven would be real interested in it :wink:

that's nothing, i got a pic laying around of when we took the dash off. talk about birds nest...it was rechid. I'll find it an put it up, someday. :D

renegade SS?

shows how much of a moron the kid who owned it before us was. if i could find those pictures, you would REALLY understand.

with the ss i think he was trying to make a point, or some kind of statement. but with the condition it was in when we got it, i don't think he ever even drove it...so the statement was made in his driveway, not to mention a pretty stupid one.

its about time i chime in on this.

its not a heap...its my jeep. true. it sits in my driveway, but not forever. i got a power steering box for it, not in yet. the wiring is much better now, although not perfect. it actually runs now, although the idle could be better.

other than that, its my project. it will never be DONE. i will always have something to do to it. whether it be fix something that never worked, upgrade, or fixing something i broke. i have a vision that will one day be my jeep. its gonn be big, its gonna be mean, and like any jeep...it can go anywhere.

i just bought a cherokee, that i would love to do up. but the CJ is where my heart is. the "renegade SS" is dumb. none of it wasnt ever a renegade, nor an SS. it just means that it has a chevy motor in it. im planning on taking that off fairly soon.

but it will see the trails soon enough, and there will be pics.

Re: torqueflite 727 to jeep transfer case

Good for you joe Im so glad laura has shown you the light and think if she DID let you drive her tj you may of never wanted one of your own!!!!!! I believe in your cj its very nice. You two will be a famous jeep couple some day!!!! :lol: " the jeepsters from marshfield and thier little kitty" I can see it now no kids just 12 jeeps in the drive way :wink: Good luck guys hope to see you the cj and laura out on the trail soon.

Wait, who's Jeep is it? LauraBoston's or jeeperjoe's?

It is nice by the way

88Wrangles, :D Who's jeeperjoe?!?!

Nah..it's Joe's jeep. Joe is the boy that lives with me. I'm not sure where he came from. I wake up, and there is a CJ7 in my driveway! I thought it was a sign from god. Turn out this kid jeeperjoe is living with me! :shock:

ok, i was kidding, but it's still Joe's Jeep.

Back