Bush's reply to Michael Moore

JeepMonkey

YJ shackles

Dear Mr. Moore,
I'm president right now and this is the way I'm running things. When you stand up and run for office and actually win then you can run things the way you see fit! As for me....this is what I'm doing and until I get voted out of office there's not a damn thing you can do about it. This job isn't as easy as you love to make people think. I'm making all these decisions based on the intel I receive. Unfortunately, somethimes that intel is wrong. Hindsight is 20/20 though. However, it's a good thing I don't base my deciscions around what I hear on the news! They haven't got the first clue what's truly going on and even if they did they wouldn't report it. Good news never sells as much as bad news no matter how good. So until I step down as president I'll continue to do the best I can. If you all want to waste your breath and resources trying to prove me wrong go right ahead. I'll still be president and it still won't matter to me.

Thank you,

GW

Or, if you go to the "Dialectizer" at http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

You can select the "Redneck" filter and it's probably closer to the actual letter he might write:
Dear Mr. Moree, Fry mah hide! ah's president right now an' this hyar is th' way ah's runnin' thin's. When yo' stan' up an' helter-skelter fo' office an' acshully win then yo' kin helter-skelter thin's th' way yo' see fit! Fry mah hide! As fo' me....this is whut ah's doin' an' until ah git voted outta office thar's not a dadburn thin' yo' kin does about it. This hyar job ain't as easy as yo' love t'make varmints reckon. ah's makin' all these decishuns based on th' intel ah receive. Unfo'tunately, somethimes thet intel is wrong, acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells! Hindsight is 20/20 though. Howevah, it's a fine thin' ah doesn't base mah deciscions aroun' whut ah hear on th' noos! They ain't got th' fust clue whut's truly gwine on an' even eff'n they did they'dn't repo't it. Good noos nevah sells as much as bad noos no matter how fine. So until ah step down as president I'll corntinue t'do th' bess ah can, as enny fool kin plainly see. Eff'n yo' all be hankerin' t'waste yer breath an' resources tryin' t'prove me wrong hoof it right ahaid. I'll still be president an' it still won't matter t'me. Thank yo', GW

Or perhaps in Elmer Fudd:
Deaw Mw. Moowe, I'm pwesident wight now and this is the way I'm wunning things. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! When you stand up and wun fow office and actuawwy win then you can wun things the way you see fit! As fow me....this is what I'm doing and untiw I get voted out of office thewe's not a damn thing you can do about it. Dis job isn't as easy as you wove to make peopwe think. I'm making aww these decisions based on the intew I weceive. Unfowtunatewy, somethimes that intew is wwong. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Howevew, it's a good thing I don't base my deciscions awound what I heaw on the news! Dey haven't got the fiwst cwue what's twuwy going on and even if they did they wouwdn't wepowt it. Good news nevew sewws as much as bad news no mattew how good. So untiw I step down as pwesident I'ww continue to do the best I can, uh-hah-hah-hah. If you aww want to waste youw bweaf and wesouwces twying to pwove me wwong go wight ahead. I'ww stiww be pwesident and it stiww won't mattew to me. Dank you, GW

Dare I even put it in the "Moron" filter?

:lol: :lol:

Good times..

Is that the number of capitals he can recite from memory? Or is he saying Moore is number 1?

90Xjay said:
I think some of the folks on here could work for CNN

You think some folks on here could actually get a job? I dunno... might be pushing it a little. :lol:

RE: Dangerous

I think some of the folks on here could work for CNN

No, no, no. Most if not all of the people that post on this board are way too intelligent and have way to much common sense to be reporters. Really, I think its the common sense requirement that is lacking for reporters. There really needs to be a test for that.

I teach at the university level and occasionally see journalism majors coming through some of my geology classes and honestly many are really not that bright, don't have much common sense and/or perspective. It really clicked when I thought, jeez in a few years I may see one of these idiots on TV asking just as stupid a question as they just asked me to some politician or official or whomever. I think to myself "Did they really just ask/say that?!" and it is the same thing when I watch the news "Did that j---ass really just ask that question or make that comment?"

Ok done ranting about the newsies.

Back