Jeep seats

dugdebug

I have a new Wrangler and the seats are are giving me a pain in the neck after about 10 miles. What is a good replacement.

dudebug

A milk crate. It'll make you forget the pain in your neck!:lol: Seriously, though, I've heard that Ford Mustang seats are pretty much a bolt-in application, if you want to go the cheap junkyard route. The seats in my '94 YJ are the most comfortable seats I've ever had in any vehicle, as far as my back goes. A year ago October, I drove it down to the Gulf from Kansas and never had a bit of problems with my back, which is unusual for me. Any other vehicle I've ever owned would kill my back in about an hour.

As for aftermarket seats, I can't help ya there, don't have any experience, but I'm sure there are a few folks here who can.

BTW, Welcome to Jeepz! Glad to have you aboard!

Best top brand seats are ok for the narrow body type of person. Personally I went with Mastercraft seats because there a race suspention type of seat, webbing suports my fat arse instead of sitting on springs.
But my best advice would be, call around to your local off-road shops to see if they have a set on there racks and go give them the sit test. that is how I bought mine.

Back