Don't you hate it when...

southtj

Don't you hate it when you are driving your jeep down the road, minding your own business when along comes a spider dropping down right in front of your face!:shock: This happened to me today and it nearly made me go off the road. This was not the first time either, nor the second. Yes, three times this spider, well actually not the same one because they each got killed, has done this to me. And always right in front of my face. The other two time were after I'd had the top down awhile but this time I'm not sure how the little bugger came in. I may have to bug bomb the Jeep.

Feel free to add your own "don't you hate it".

Don't you hate it when you are driving your jeep down the road, minding your own business when along comes a spider dropping down right in front of your face!:shock: This happened to me today and it nearly made me go off the road. This was not the first time either, nor the second. Yes, three times this spider, well actually not the same one because they each got killed, has done this to me. And always right in front of my face. The other two time were after I'd had the top down awhile but this time I'm not sure how the little bugger came in. I may have to bug bomb the Jeep.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Scared of Arachnids are ya'? ..

that does suck and yes i had that happen to me a time or two but the worst is when you get a bee fling around

ive had a bee passanger quite a few times in my jeep w/me

Like when you are three or four nights without a good nights rest because of a bad cold and sinus mess. The first night you finally drift off into a deep and soothing rest the dog sticks his cold wet nose in your face to let him out. mooooh-(

And don't you hate it when after a bad cold you cough up a wad and go to spit it out only to find the window is still up??

Don't you hate it when you get a Charlie Horse (cramp) in your leg while driving and then stand straight up with your head pressed against the rag top...unable to hit the brake pedal?

I do!

Larry

Don't you hate it when you get a Charlie Horse (cramp) in your leg while driving and then stand straight up with your head pressed against the rag top...unable to hit the brake pedal?

I do!

Larry
Ive done that, but Im too short for my head to hit the top.

talking about cold season,i hate it when you are all stuffed up and cover your mouth to sneeze and blow snot in your hand!you never know what to do at that point to get rid of it.

Might have to check your family tree to check if you are any relation to "Little Miss Muffet"? This could explain the attraction.

Don't you hate it when you use a screwdriver for a pry bar only to slip and cut your hand? :redface:

...you are in the left turn lane going to Home Depot and your friend says, "Hurry up and pull into the nearest parking spot!!!" He jumps out the passenger door, (I'm thinking WTF???) holds it open and says, "Now, look to your left and get the f**k out of the truck on my side!"

Apparently when I was getting in the truck I had disturbed a cottonmouth who decided to take refuge in one of the rungs of the aluminum ladder on the rack. He was coming out of the ladder when I closed the door and I had closed the door on him- there was about 6 to 8 inches of the snake hanging down into the door, but it couldn't get to me to bite me. When I looked to my left and saw that snake, I almost sh!t my drawers!!! Bob said he never saw a human move so fast!!!

So, yeah, I hate it when that happens...:eek:

You are busy negotiating a tricky part of a drive in 4-Low and a "local" passes you in his un-modified pick up truck

...you are in the left turn lane going to Home Depot and your friend says, "Hurry up and pull into the nearest parking spot!!!" He jumps out the passenger door, (I'm thinking WTF???) holds it open and says, "Now, look to your left and get the f**k out of the truck on my side!"

Apparently when I was getting in the truck I had disturbed a cottonmouth who decided to take refuge in one of the rungs of the aluminum ladder on the rack. He was coming out of the ladder when I closed the door and I had closed the door on him- there was about 6 to 8 inches of the snake hanging down into the door, but it couldn't get to me to bite me. When I looked to my left and saw that snake, I almost sh!t my drawers!!! Bob said he never saw a human move so fast!!!

So, yeah, I hate it when that happens...:eek:

And we have a winnah!

Don't you hate it when you push back on the seat to get your butt high enough off of the seat to get your wallet out (drive-thru) and the seat breaks in half because the frames are rusted out from leaving it out in the rain with no top?

Back