Lights out??

Richard111

Hello,
I know this is crazy, but I am 50 and always wanted a Jeep. For the first time in my life I bought a vehicle I wanted, not what was needed or affordable! Now for my big question. How do you keep the overhead light out when you take the doors off? I know ... stupid, but hey I am havin FUN!!!!

look at your inside light, does it have a switch? if not im thinking a pair of dikes, cut the wire, who needs light anyway..

can you just unpug the sensors at the doors? Should be some kind of plug on the other side of the pop out button thing. Just a though

Terry

There is a fuse behind the glove box (iffin you gots a TJ) unplud the one labled door sw defeat.

Now you can leave the doors off all the time.

Chris

Hey Richard, hope you solved your light problem. I think Terry's right, you should be able to disable the sensors at the door. So, what kindof jeep did you buy and what are you using it for? I'm looking and am trying to make an informed decision. Just seeing what everyone's opinion is on different models etc....

Thanks for the help. I found in the owners manual the #4 fuse will cut out the door lights. Now I can take off the doors!

Back