curious wife!

camsyj95

My wife asked me the other day how come I never lock the doors on my jeep? I simply stated "What's the point, I'd rather them just open my door and take whatever they want, rather than slice my window and i have to replace them." Besides a SMART thief would just unzip the damn things! She got mad and told me to quit bein a smartass!

I'm with you. I even put an alarm with motion sensor on my Jeep. I'll leave the top / doors off, and leave the motion sensor on.

I really don't want them slicing up my top just to find out there's nothing inside my Jeep.

Hey, I think that's one of those "pet" names of endearment. My wife calls me "smart*ss" and "A**hole" :shock: all the time. Yeah, why lock it, I agree.

I had my jeep broken into, they took a look at the cheap CB I had in there and found out I leave nothing in the glove box worth stealing and left.
The hard part was replacing the window they sliced to get in the unlocked door...212$ for replacement skins from Quadratec.

P.S. my wife refers to me as Dumb A**, I don't rate a smart one

My locks dont even work.the plastic lock for the arms that control the door latch and locks.Well my door latch one broke so I took the locking tabs off the lock setup so know the locks dont work any more.I agree rather htem open the door than cut the sides.There was a rash of windows stolen in my area though.unzipped and go..they hit like 5 Jeeps in one night.

Fortunately, my wife (mudwoman) also owns a Jeep ('94 YJ).......so we're on the same page.

And, no, we never lock either one.........even when in the city (Baton Rouge, New Orleans - not real safe places). Take my stuff just DON'T CUT MY TOP OR MY WINDOWS!!!!!

I hate thieves.

When I first saw this thread I was thinking "Lucky Guy, his wife is Bi-Curious"

Sorry to hear she just wanted to ***** about your doors

LOL

laughingmickey-1.gif

The last trip I made to NYC I removed the whole top so I didnt have to worry about anything getting cut or stolen.

yeah been playin in paint shop today still not done yet
image-missing.png
still need to add the pipes lol was trying to add color but it comes out blotchie

I guess I was with the others, I thought his wife wanted .....

I was gonna say, "tread lightly, its a sticky road to travel, but can be a hella lot of fun if you let her move at her pace"

Guess its wasted advice now.

well this one got a little side tracked to say the least, i wish she was bi!
girl i dated before i married her was though and man let me tell you!!!

Back