Santa was good to me...

wierd our 05 GC had th Hemi and didn't have the MDS. Our 06 durango does though. I honestly could see the difference. the 05 was good for about 13 mpg, the 06 gets about 15

not all, it is the application year. some got it in 05 some got it in 06. our CG must have been an early production model and just didn't have it, I assumed all 05's didn't. 06 was subsequesntly the first year for it in the durango's so I assumed it was also the first year for the grands.

Actually mine is Black on the exterior... it has the light gray on the interior.
oh and I don't know if this will help with the seat advance, but the seat memory stuff won't change if you have the seatbelt on or the jeep in motion. Found that out the hard way!

Sorry, my computer screen made your GC look forrest green to my old eyes. But our GC are the same except for color scheme.

I tried almost everything to fix the seat problem, but I looked at the menu option regarding the seat, and it was set to Y. I did not have any knowledge of Steelheadz suggestion. I need to ask him for more info.

Enjoy your Christmas present!! and thanks for your suggestions.8)

Thereis a TSB released on May 24, 2006 relevant to your concern. It involves taking your GC to a dealership to get the MSM(Memory seat module) re-programed. Have you had it done?

NO. First time I have heard about this. What is TSB? Transportation Safety Board? Is this a safety recall? I will look it up on the TSB web site, unless you tell me I am barking up the wrong tree. Do these things expire? I bought the GC used. I wonder if the previous owner had the module re-programmed. Can a dealer look that info up? I need to do some investigating.

You have been very helpful. Thanks.:MDB2:

Back