War has Begun

PASmokeater

Well, it's started. I think we should all stop for a moment and say a little prayer to whomever it is you pray to, and wish our men and women safty, and swift return home. I for one am proud that they are serving thiercountry and giving others the oppurtunity for freedom.

To those invloved in ALL aspects of Operation Iraqi Freedom, my thoughts and prayers are with you always, throughout the days and nights.

Rob

edited by: PASmokeater, Mar 19, 2003 - 10:55 PM[addsig]

I'm watching an MSNBC camera streaming live footage of Baghdad as we speak. Go to MSNBC and click on 'Baghdad Camera'. Lots more foot traffic on front of the camera now that it's getting later in the day. You could clearly hear the earlier bombing. I saw several Iraqi's walking by with rocket launchers slung over the shoulder. :-O [addsig]

i dont know what to think. obviously war is not a good thing to enter at all. but all these people saying stop war and the president is dumb are ignorent. i stand behind the president. its not easy making that decision. and what is he going to wait for along with all the other people who say no to this war. are we going to wait for them to attack us with mass destruction? what would that point be to wait for another 9-11 . even worse with the bio chem weapons he has. im not saying lets go kill every one. but i think we need to stand behind our presidents decision to keep the american people safe and to give the iraq people a new life away from a crazy lunatic of a president that they have to live under. im with the purpose of the war 100%

edited by: PKLgreenJeepZ, Mar 21, 2003 - 05:12 PM[addsig]

You all three make great points.

I am praying to the Lord Jesus Christ that He will protect the people and guide our leadership to make the right decisions at the right time.

I think we have one of the best man in the White House who is determined and knows what he is doing. He hasn't forgotten 9/11. I support our President with all that I am.

I support our troops with all that I am and wish I could be there with them but was not allowed into the marines because of multiple kidney stones. I back and support our military with prayers and support and have confidence that they will do their job and liberate the Iraqie people and also the U.S. and other nations from the threat of this regime.[addsig]

i have never voted republican, but i sure am glad Al Gore is'nt leading us into battel. whatever shortcomings you can pin on our pres, militaraly, are made up by the commanders and generals he thankfully lisens to. we are all in this together, lets hope this goes well[addsig]

First I want to say that I am proud to associate in any way with people such as yourselves who have written here before me...war is never an easy thing..but come the time when it has to happen...I believe as Americans, we should stand by our leadership and our soldiers. And Thank God we have leadership and committed men and women who will stand for what we believe. As far as the validity of this War..I think better there and now than here at a later time. God speed to the troups, not just those from our families and citys......but also to those from around the world who have joined the cause. Perhaps the efforts will gome to eventual good.

Steve Loveless (Dawg)[addsig]

I think we have one of the best man in the White House who is determined and knows what he is doing. He hasn't forgotten 9/11. I support our President with all that I am.
GWB is a great man.... god bless all our troops and leaders of this great nation[addsig]

Back