Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

What's up w/ the girl sitting on a rock holding a guitar at the end? Is that a 6 'string' jeep?

Get it? Get it? String instead of cly… Oooh, I am so funny. I am laughing so hard at how funny I am that I have to catch my breath. ;)

I haven't been this excited since I got my Long arms shipment last summer...
MY BUMPERS are coming!!! I was stoked to see the invoice shipment date, but then I got notification of BOL and saw the official day!! happy early birthday to me!!

Attachments

• invoiceTAG.PNG
    invoiceTAG.PNG
    99.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Got jeepy a present today!

image-2403658811.jpg

They are going on these rims that I'm cleaning up and painting

Before:

image-1301311256.jpg

Cleaned up:

image-1615242646.jpg

Haven't painted any yet

TrailRatedRN said:
What's up w/ the girl sitting on a rock holding a guitar at the end? Is that a 6 'string' jeep?

Get it? Get it? String instead of cly… Oooh, I am so funny. I am laughing so hard at how funny I am that I have to catch my breath. ;)

Lol

Just got these in a couple days ago!!! Can't wait to post pics of the after product!!

Attachments

• image-1694176765.jpg
    image-1694176765.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 253

Cherokeechick I am so jealous!! You did a nice job on those wheels, too!!

after almost a year of having this thing, I finally started messing with it. I wonder how long its going to take me to even clean it up much less cut it down and fit it under the WJ. Took me 2 hours just t pull a caliper off!! on the bright side, I was able to get all my anger and frustrations out! haha
But i must say....not bad for a 35 year old ish axle... ive got a lot of work ahead of me. Im thinking it was sitting in dirt for many many years. Ive taken about 3 inches worth of caked on dirt on the underside.
IMG_02341-1.jpg

IMG_02551-1.jpg

11112-1.jpg

Kristi5683 said:
after almost a year of having this thing, I finally started messing with it. I wonder how long its going to take me to even clean it up much less cut it down and fit it under the WJ. Took me 2 hours just t pull a caliper off!! on the bright side, I was able to get all my anger and frustrations out! haha
But i must say....not bad for a 35 year old ish axle... ive got a lot of work ahead of me. Im thinking it was sitting in dirt for many many years. Ive taken about 3 inches worth of caked on dirt on the underside.

Looks good have fun with that!

I don't think I have driven naked. Maybe. I'm trying to remember. I have definitely driven bottomless. Doors on. Maybe I will try naked.

TrailRatedRN said:
I don't think I have driven naked. Maybe. I'm trying to remember. I have definitely driven bottomless. Doors on. Maybe I will try naked.

But do it doors off

I have been known to drive many times in a towel and bikini top while doorless leaving the beach. My friends think its crazy but when you own a jeep you do what you gotta do when you gotta do it! I always say if there isn't a way, make a way! Thank god I've never gotten pulled over though! Most cops probably wouldnt find it as amusing as my friends and I do.

Back