Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

The app isn't telling me when there r new posts on threads that I have already posted. Anyone else having trouble? Working good for the most part. I've started getting this again:

Attachments

• image-3099209210.jpg
    image-3099209210.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 120
Any other ladies notice that when a guy has a smaller or crappier jeep than you he won't wave? A lot of the time I will even get dirty looks. It's starting to happen quite a bit. Anyone else run across these kinda guys?

man, jealous dudes. all the jeeps in town are modded more then mine and i wave to all them. half of them are girls driving.

there is a sweet 4 door rubicon, black on black with a huge lift and lights all over hte front that i see every morning at the school and its a lady dropping her kids off too. she is not a big waver though

superj said:
man, jealous dudes. all the jeeps in town are modded more then mine and i wave to all them. half of them are girls driving.

there is a sweet 4 door rubicon, black on black with a huge lift and lights all over hte front that i see every morning at the school and its a lady dropping her kids off too. she is not a big waver though

i feel ya

Hey everyone this thread is for all the female jeepers out there. We're rare as unicorns don't ya know. Hence jeepacorns!
This is for us the female jeeper to connect with other female jeepers and chat about what ever. Boys are welcome but this is not meant to be e-harmony just a place for girls to chat.

Hi Jeepacorn,,

Robert here and welcome to the boards here. This is a great site and good bunch of folks of both sexes here. Should be fun for you.

Down in Colonia, El Savador, When I am heading further south down toward the Canal to catch a boat for further south (can't go through Colombia anymore), there is this babe there that has a 1966 Cj-6, long wheel base rig and she is just killer to go Jeepin' with. She is crazy and we always have a blast. You remind of the type. Well done.

Again, welcome,

Robert

There you go......the Jeep culture is not a "life" culture like normal. We just know what the other is about. Its a compliment, indeed, dear.

Robert

I have not noticed any men having trouble waving here in OH. Just the mall rated jeeps who don't have a clue.

I am sometimes startled when my window is down/ doors off and the driver next to me at the red light starts up a conversation about my fender flares or tires, etc. lol

I had some guy follow me half way to work this morning to finally ask me what lift I had on my jeep. That kind of stuff makes my day. It's almost as nice as when I find a note on my windshield saying they love my jeep.

i still have not seen your jeep. i am going to have to go on a hunt some weekend to try and find it parked, ha ha ha

superj said:
i still have not seen your jeep. i am going to have to go on a hunt some weekend to try and find it parked, ha ha ha

Haha I'm always on campus. I spend more time there then I do at work and home combined.

i always feel bad when i give a jeepacorn a double take cause im like damn thats a big jeep then i notice theres a cute little thing behind the wheel lol

After 44 years of Jeeps, I'm still getting use to the sight. Too, the Jeeps seem to be off road ready, in a serious way. Really rocks and love it when they stop to talk to me and ask questions--Vex is so retro, I understand. Wonderful!!!! Hat is tipped then to them all......way to go maidens, et al!!!!!

bugleboy said:
i always feel bad when i give a jeepacorn a double take cause im like damn thats a big jeep then i notice theres a cute little thing behind the wheel lol

Lol I always wonder if it's hers or her boyfriends lol!!

"hey sweetheart you look a little out of place in your husbands jeep" lol

This one time at lows I got out the jeep and in pulls a lifted xj with a lady driving it... Me, is that your jeep? Her, yes. Me, that's sweet mines that one right over there.. Her, oh, well nice... That was it.. Conformation that it's really hubby's lol.

Back