Post up favorite pictures of your Jeep

I always liked this photo, up in Socorro, NM. VEX in a ditch.

image-missing.png

Robert

I got some better pics today, got it flexed out.

Attachments

• image-2954671238.jpg
    image-2954671238.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 288
  • image-236870174.jpg
    image-236870174.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 277
Gennybro are you Getting another one?
Hell yeah I'm getting anouther jeep, just a matter of time bro. I had a 75,cj5 that was my first one. The yj you seen pictured was my second one. The next one I want to get will be like that 60 willys pick up ,or even one of the panel trucks looks pretty cool. Found out a friend of mine passed away recently,he had one of those old panel jeeps. Some time this year I'm gonna approach his son and see if he will sell it to me. If nothing else, an old army jeep will do. I think I want to get into the older model jeeps that was built with all 4 tires ready to growl and snarl when put in 4 wheel drive,gotta do a little research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked at some pictures of a cj6,something like that would do me just fine. As long as it had the 4 wheel drive I want.

i saw a 76 cj5 today, 18k original miles. that sucker is so cool looking it makes you look at it. it is totally stock, steel skinny wheels and all. talked to the owner for a while about it and he told about how back when he was a kid, they used to drop studebaker v8s into the jeeps all day long. his 76 was a 4.2 though

I had the 6 cylinder 232 engine in it, I dont know how that compares to a 4.2 engine,guess there is a formula some where.

My 74 cj5 16500 miles amc 304 MT 31x10.5x15 red top optima battery

Attachments

• .facebook_-611077415-2.jpg
    .facebook_-611077415-2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 263
  • .facebook_-797084633-2.jpg
    .facebook_-797084633-2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 241
  • .facebook_1534389124-2.jpg
    .facebook_1534389124-2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 269

My 97 tj 5 speed 2.5 with 31 inch tires, I had to roof and the doors off, hard to do especially on this az heat, but so worth it

IMG_20111028_164816.jpg

Wow.. That's some flex..

Thank you. The 6" of lift, the revolver shackles, the 4 foot long Keystone oil shocks and the super long 1 ton drive lines from a F-350 w/CV joints at the TC ends, really allow VEX to flex. I really have got great use of this set up in places where its all off camber, back and forth like a crab back. Good setup for sure.

image-missing.png

Robert

Robert_Stephens said:
Thank you. The 6" of lift, the revolver shackles, the 4 foot long Keystone oil shocks and the super long 1 ton drive lines from a F-350 w/CV joints at the TC ends, really allow VEX to flex. I really have got great use of this set up in places where its all off camber, back and forth like a crab back. Good setup for sure.

Robert

Lol no leaf springs on that one.

Robert_Stephens said:

Robert

Getting out to take the pic must have been interesting..

Getting out to take the pic must have been interesting..

Christine, my maiden at the time for the trip (I had to leave for Honduras a week after this trip), had been walking in front of me on these fire trails with the huge 'Kelly Humps' built in for erosion sake, and kept watching as I went up over them and got the photo, among others. It was fun feeling VEX as he tipped over each one. Thank goodness for those ARBs front and rear.

Robert

Christine, my maiden at the time for the trip (I had to leave for Honduras a week after this trip), had been walking in front of me on these fire trails with the huge 'Kelly Humps' built in for erosion sake, and kept watching as I went up over them and got the photo, among others. It was fun feeling VEX as he tipped over each one. Thank goodness for those ARBs front and rear.

Robert
I tell you what Robert...it has been an absolute joy reading your stories and seeing your pics...glad your on the forum.

Back