ima noob

chacha

hey

just wanted to say hi to everyone and see whats up?

i dont have a jeep just yet, but i will in the next week or two :D

Hey,welcome to the boards.What kind of jeep do you think you will be purchasing?

Black liquid spraying out exhaust

welcome and buy a late modle YJ!! no 4.2's or peugot transmission's :D :D you be thankful you didnt.

hey, thanks for welcoming me...

i will be getting a new Liberty...only thing i have yet to decide on is color :? ...I dont know what i want yet!

btw..anyone else in SoCal?

Well,when you get your jeep,and you want to run some trails.Just gimme a shout.And I will see what I can do.

Machinist Advice -- Engine Turning

Hey welcome to the board chacha :) I have a Wrangler (TJ) and a Liberty (KJ) too. My KJ is a black Renegade and it really is the misses. I love the thing, but not as much as my trusty TJ :wink: What kind of Liberty are u thinking about getting and what colors are u considering? Later.

Oh here is a shot of my new KJ
image-missing.png

the fires out here are CRAZY!!!!! I have never seen so much ash on a car EVER...its really said and i feel horrible for anyone involved :(

K-Phat-----im getting an 04 limted....and with colors, i REALLY wanted the bright red but my dad told me with the way i drive and that color car id have a ticket in a week....so now im looking at white or one of the blues....although my parents are trying to talk me into silver. :( i dunno...i kinda decided illl figure out what color when we actually go and get it...what do you think---white or blue??

Sully said:
Im in thousand oaks,californiawhere are you at?

Hey, Sully!!! My wife grew up in Thousand Oaks... I'm trying to remember what High School she went to... She would've graduated in 89... I think her mascot was a Warrior (or something)...

BTW, I hope you are safe from the fires... I think they are pretty close, are they not???

The worst is passed for my area.but others are not so fortunate.It is raining poretty hard right now.Whcih is reall weird. :?

Back