DeWalt ... dont buy

That is pretty stupid of them to make him pull his ad just because it's a yellow drill. It doesn't make me mad enough to boycott DeWalt or to return my drill like some of those guys say they are going to do.

I'm very happy with my drill thank you very much. :p

oh...be warned that Pirate4x4 uses language that we don't use over here on Jeepz :roll:

Well Dont buy Black and Decker or craftsman power tool either cause B&D owns Dewalt / makes power tools for craftsman

i have been using my dewalt 18V cordless for like 3 years and i wouldn't trade it for anything. greatest drills you can buy if you ask me. ebay is silly like that..they pull lots of stuff for the same reason

I have many dewalt tools for my job and love them all. I have the compound mitre saw, 18V cordless drill, circular saw and sawzall, and their drywall screwgun. They are well made and I have never had a problem with them at all. NOTHING will make me stop using and loving them.

TARSI

LGR,

once again NOT ebay, and the pulling of the ad, read the last few pages and see DeWalts response to enquire (sp) of why

Once again, that's just stupid and lame. Anyone can see that that does NOT look like a DeWalt drill in any way, shape or form... that sales dork needs to have his eyes checked.

I'm not surprised. Companies are very protective of their trademarks. Kind of like when Jeep sued Hummer because of the slotted grill.

yeah it was stupid... though... how can DeWalt end the auction? it would be Ebay's decision

I have had my dewalt 14.4 for almost 6 years and it looks like it is in bad shape, but the thing is a animal, original battery and charger as well.

Won't give it up.

Re: my buddy rolled his rubi

I feel more sorry for whoever gets stuck with that drill than the guy trying to sell it :lol: . I own several DeWalt power tools and they all rock, tough as nails, I don't blame them for trying to prevent the dilution of their brand name by bottom shelf imports (looks to be manufatured by the same individuals that make the Chicago tool line for Harbor Freight).

Dewalt's Lawyer-wannabe "Alan" is a real pompass jerk, but that said I'm not gonna boycott a corporation because of one knucklehead. I already own several of their tools and the quality of them is hard to pass up.

Back