08 grand cherokee stalling

jayh231

Hey everyone, just seeing if anyone else has the same issue as me. I have a 2008 Grand Cherokee limited with 5.7L Hemi. Whenever I'm driving wether, on the highway, stopped at a light or in drive thru the truck stalls on me. I have replaced all the plugs, coils, forward control module. All this had been done by my Jeep dealership under warranty and still continue to have these problem and now happening almost on a daily basis. Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted Chrysler and have a case manager now. I just took it again for the 7th time.

Sounds like a rare problem, could be as simple as a bad ground or a short in the wiring harness.

I've got an '05 with the 5.7L and have been pretty problem-free.

I have the exact same problem, I have a 2008 5.7 hemi, and my sometime stall at the drive thru or at the stop light, some times it feels likes it losing power, anyway I took it to the dealer and they say is the throttle body, that it needs to be replace,the cost is $575.00 I haven't fix it yet so I want to ask you if you fix yours and if you did, I will appreciate if you share with me what was the issue with your jeep.... Thank you and I hope to hear from you......oh I have 62000 miles on it.... and it is in grate shape, my only problem is the stalling that begins to happen like 3 months ago.....

Hey everyone, just seeing if anyone else has the same issue as me. I have a 2008 Grand Cherokee limited with 5.7L Hemi. Whenever I'm driving wether, on the highway, stopped at a light or in drive thru the truck stalls on me. I have replaced all the plugs, coils, forward control module. All this had been done by my Jeep dealership under warranty and still continue to have these problem and now happening almost on a daily basis. Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted Chrysler and have a case manager now. I just took it again for the 7th time.

Back