2006 Wrangler Unlimited For Sale

gardengirl38

Im selling my Wrangler. :(

* Description: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Trail Rated XL. 4 Wheel Drive. 6CYl, 4.0 liter Automatic. BLACK exterior, BLACK interior. New Pioneer CD Player, New Polk Audio Marine Speakers made for Wranglers, has aux jack for ipod. New Shocks, New Steering Stabilizer Bar, New Battery, New Ceramic Break Pads and new rotors, New O2 sensors, fresh oil change, K&N air filter, oh crap handles, nice tow package with removable ball, etc.

***SALE PRICE 13,000 obo (lower than blue book)
* Details:
o Mileage: 77,300
o Exterior Condition: Excellent, there are some tiny rock chips and a little ding or two here and there. You have to look hard to find them.
o Interior Condition: Excellent!
o CARFAX: We can do that, Had two minor fender bangs, no damage to anything structural or beyond the plastic fender flares. Im the 2nd owner
o Modifications: None except the speakers and stereo but I still have the stock ones in a box.
o Service: I am fanatical about this Jeep, I do all the work on it myself and treat it extra special, it is my dream vehicle and I planned on keeping it forever.
***I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE for a car, something good on gas, I am doing a lot of road trips to my Moms in KY and FL and the Wrangler is not made for 800 mile days. I will entertain all offers so if you might like this well loved and taken care of Jeep contact me lets talk.

I am in Hampton VA 23664

Does it have the sunrider top? What about a hardtop?

Would you be willing to take it on your next KY trip for it to be checked out?

It does have the sunrider top and also a tow package was installed. No hard top though.

Id be happy to take it on my next trip to KY if I still have it, but that wont be until spring. Im really hoping to have it sold by then though.

i would rather hope it wouldn't be sold. maybe you can just get a cheap hyundai or kia for economy purposes and keep your dream vehicle?

That is another idea I have had also, I am in a financial pinch these days though and here in VA we pay personal property taxes and city sticker fees and all the registration and inspection fees, so not sure I can float two vehicles but yes I have thought of doing that. I hate the idea of selling it or trading it in. It pains me!!!!

Hello - I am interested in your jeep but would like additional details and pictures if possible. I will be in Herndon, VA in a few weeks attending a week long training class and could possibly make a deal at that time. Please email me at westsierra at live dot com for contact info as I do not have the ability to pm or post emails on here.

Thanks

Im selling my Wrangler. :(

* Description: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Trail Rated XL. 4 Wheel Drive. 6CYl, 4.0 liter Automatic. BLACK exterior, BLACK interior. New Pioneer CD Player, New Polk Audio Marine Speakers made for Wranglers, has aux jack for ipod. New Shocks, New Steering Stabilizer Bar, New Battery, New Ceramic Break Pads and new rotors, New O2 sensors, fresh oil change, K&N air filter, oh crap handles, nice tow package with removable ball, etc.

***SALE PRICE 13,000 obo (lower than blue book)
* Details:
o Mileage: 77,300
o Exterior Condition: Excellent, there are some tiny rock chips and a little ding or two here and there. You have to look hard to find them.
o Interior Condition: Excellent!
o CARFAX: We can do that, Had two minor fender bangs, no damage to anything structural or beyond the plastic fender flares. Im the 2nd owner
o Modifications: None except the speakers and stereo but I still have the stock ones in a box.
o Service: I am fanatical about this Jeep, I do all the work on it myself and treat it extra special, it is my dream vehicle and I planned on keeping it forever.
***I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE for a car, something good on gas, I am doing a lot of road trips to my Moms in KY and FL and the Wrangler is not made for 800 mile days. I will entertain all offers so if you might like this well loved and taken care of Jeep contact me lets talk.

I am in Hampton VA 23664

I do still have it and am working on getting more photos up. I took some of the inside today, we had a bunch of snow so the outside is dirty and I have been waiting for it to get above freezing to wash it for pictures outside. I will definitely get the inside pics up tomorrow and hopefully the outside too.

Back