85 Jeep Wagoneer

tpky929

I am interested in selling my 85 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, I just put a 6 inch BJ's lift kit on it and a 3 in body lift. I also just bought a set of 35X14.50X15 Super Swamper Boggers and a set of 15X10 Pro Comp wheels.. The wheels and tires and lift are all brand new... I bought something else and decided to sell this now.. I will sell the wheels and tires seperate too if you are interested. The Jeep is ready for off road. It has Lock-Rite Locker in Rear... Body is a little rough but ready for the trails. I also have many spare parts. $3200 OBO Email me with any questions tp92901@aol.com....

Attachments

• jeep 10.JPG
    jeep 10.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,605
  • jeep 11.JPG
    jeep 11.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 14,139
Last edited:
No, I never did get your email... I just noticed, that I must have typed the email address wrong, I changed it now.. It is tp92901@aol.com, Sorry about that!! Try it again now...
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey just checking to see if anyone is ready to get this jeep and take it off road.. It is sure ready... I am getting rid of it so I can lift my 86 Chevy.... So let me know if your interested... ALso may be interested in trades...
Thanks

Update your profile, and include your / the truck's location ;)

Back