92 jeep t boned

IR_Bender

So my 92 Cherokee country was t boned 2 weeks ago here in Texas. I have the ability to buy it back from Usaa if anyone is interested in it for parts. The damage is to the body panels; back passenger door for the most part. If anyone would like to know more feel free to let me know.

what engine does it have? and does the engine look like it will still work? or did it suffer damage?

its fine its a 4.0 with 170k the radiatior is only a year old. the damage I was told is cosmetic. the back panel, back door and front door on the passenger side. most of the damage is done to the back door

I drove it home and over to the shop. The agent that sent the quote to usaa said that it was all cosmetic but would be more to restore than it was worth so usaa is looking to send me a check. I found out that I can retain it to part out. It has a 4.0 L with 170k on it and the radiator is about a year or two old as I was looking to keep it to put classic plates on it to be obnoxious to my snarky hot rod friends. That and the rear bumper got replaced with a tube steal bumper when it was hit by a drunk driver in the parking lot about a year ago. It is black with gray interior.

im sorry i diddnt look at where you are :/ texas and florida are pretty far away, i have a body who just cracked the block yesterday, you should check in with the cherokeeforum on selling it, you will have more luck on a site thats strictly xj owners

Back