Active Jeepz.com Members, Make Yourselves Heard!

Back from Raleigh, checkin' in, over-trained DOT employee waitin' to go to work as soon as I finish my endless training............maybe I'll just wheel instead!!

I can't figure what's more addictive jeepin paintballin or crack

Sparky-Watts said:
phattie said:
I can't figure what's more addictive jeepin paintballin or crack

I suppose it all depends on whose crack you're.......ummm.....nevermind!!! :twisted:

Dennis Leary said:
I made it a point to never do a drug that is named after a part of my A#S" Dennis Leary
Quote the Raven. . . nevermore. Yep, checkin' in here, we're HI(gh) in the middle and round on both ends :D . I'm still a new. . .er member but still get herer as often as possible (almost every day) but I just got up from a 5 1/2hr nap and had stayed up from 10AM Thurs. March 10th to 3PM Fri. March 11th (29Hrs :shock: ) Snow Plowing. . . That is Fun. Going 65mph passing cars doing 25mph on the snow/ice covered roads. and spraying pedestrians with the wind sheer from the snow blade :twisted:

Not that I post as often as I use to, I am always here! but for the next week, I will be hammered 24/7 on a huge ass boat in the middle of the ocean! BYE for a week!

Re: RE: Back to Virginia

Hiddy Ho Neighbors!

Love'n every minute of time spend on JEEPZ!!! 8) I consider everyone FRIENDS on here.....just wish we could do some wheeling together!

Whenever I'm not working on my jeep, sleeping or eating , I'm on the Jeepz web. Even at work on my break time. Some of my friends think I'm a little obsess about Jeep. Maybe they are right??? :shock: :? Let me think about it...nooooo. "It's a Jeep thing" 8) Always good to hear from you guys. :wink:

Back