Automatic or Manual?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Signature pic requirements

Well as far as the trannies....Go test drive a couple autos and a couple manuals. If a friend has a Jeep of either, have him let you drive it around in the dirt a little---then, get whichever you feel more comfortable with. If you decide you want the other later on down the road, get another one. Until then, you'll be happy with whichever one you get.

RE: hilarious mockup pic of my car! photoshopped!

I haul cars for a living. I bought an '02 TJ with a stick then added a snow plow. I thought it was alot of fun. Then I started going to the Jeep plant in Toledo and hauling the autos and manuals. It was REALLY different. I started to like the autos ALOT. So I traded my manual in for an auto Rubi, and I could not be happier. At work I drive a 10 speed (semi) and when I drive home, I like the auto. And wheeling seems more fun too. It is easier to pull my little trailer with my Jeep and use my push-bumper to push vehicles.
I hoped that helped a little.

We had a suburban with 150k on the clock. Had to get the transmission replaced 4 times! It sucked. That's the worst experiance I have had with auto's. Never had a problem with mine other than the clutch went.

Back