Baby On Board

happy024

well hello everyone it has been a long time since I have chimed in. I think since my last thread I have moved back to Minnesota to get married and start my own photography company. I haven't had much time or money to do anything other than the usually small things to my Jeep. I have been traveling alot shooting for VW and Subaru. I got to shoot the Baja 500 in Mexico for the VW Touareg. That had to be one of the coolest things I have ever shot.

On top of everthing that has been going on Sunday (fathers day) I found out that I am going to be a Father. My wife is 17 weeks along and got to hear the heart beat today. It is a monent in our life that we will never forget.

So any advise from other jeep parents out there would be great. I will update this thread the more info that I get.

Congratulations! If your wife has a girl, buy a shotgun. You should have about 14 or 15 years of practicing under your belt for when you meet her first boyfriend. ;)

Congratulations! If your wife has a girl, buy a shotgun. You should have about 14 or 15 years of practicing under your belt for when you meet her first boyfriend. ;)

If she has a boy, buy two of them because then you'll have someone to go hunting with! :D

well its offical she is having a boy. My dad has already bought him a fishing rod and tackle box. Can you tell its his first grandson. My sister has 2 girls

well its offical she is having a boy. My dad has already bought him a fishing rod and tackle box. Can you tell its his first grandson. My sister has 2 girls

Since you know she is having a boy, have you thought of some names?

On top of everthing that has been going on Sunday (fathers day) I found out that I am going to be a Father. My wife is 17 weeks along and got to hear the heart beat today. It is a monent in our life that we will never forget.

So any advise from other jeep parents out there would be great. I will update this thread the more info that I get.

Well, I'll take some of that advice as well... My wife is now 11 weeks along!

Here's a picture...

Porotito2-1.jpg

I also have the heartbeat recorded, and I hear it at least once a day, so I know exactly what you mean! I still dont know if it's a boy or a girl, but I had a dream I was talking to my daughter, so I think it's going to be a girl... But whatever it is, I'll be one proud father!

So congratulations, Happy. I know exactly how happy you must feel!

Felipe

Back