Bad luck!!!!

poooorboy

Hello all TGIF!!! Just a little story ,. So i was driving home from a property i maintain and i came across a new wrangler with its flashers on so i pulled my work van (14 ft cube van) and run to this wounded jeep to help and asked whats up ? and the young blood told me he had just got done installing a complete lift kit and forgot to tighten the leaf spring shackles and rear shocks! which in turn i looked under the rear of the jeep and i looked at the kid , and said damn dude that sucks !! So i asked can i help you ? and he said nope tow is on the way. I Could not believe the rear suspension was all in pieces>>> ouch it pays either to pay a pro to do some of these upgrades or definetly pay atention to what you install,,, Not a big deal for some but i hate to have my shit fall apart after i kill my self working hard for those parts !! ouch , Mistakes happen, to us all !!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

hmm... seems that TIGHTENING BOLTS during a lift installation would be a pretty fundamental idea...[addsig]

So true! but thats what i seen !! young blood hooking up his jeep saved some money on install Payed for it 11-22-02 ,, Well its not my prob...... my oil leaking stock xj still runs and drives..
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back